T. Swift's Top 10 Tearfully Temporary Tunes (in my opinion)

All credit of course goes to the lyric crafter herself, Taylor Swift.

 

 “They told me all my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential”  
- “This is Me Trying”

 "You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest"

- "All Too Well"

“I didn’t have it in myself to go with grace cause when I’d fight you used to tell me I was brave” 

- “My Tears Ricochet” 
"Please don’t ever become a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere"
- ”New Year’s Day” 
“We gather stones, never knowing what they'll mean, some to throw, some to make a diamond ring” 
- “My Tears Ricochet” 
“I think I've seen this film before and I didn’t like the ending, you’re not my homeland anymore so what am I defending now?” 
- “Exile” 
“I made you my temple, my mural, my sky, now Im begging for footnotes in the story of your life” 
- “Tolerate It” 
“It never ever occurred to you that I can’t say ‘hello’ to you and risk another goodbye” 
- “I Almost Do” 
“You held your pride like you should have held me” 
- ”The Story of Us” 
"You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes" 
- "Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince"

 

Comments