5 (Good) Movies for College Movie Nights

 1. The Blind SideπŸ‰πŸ“šπŸ‘

One of my all-time, if not my all-time favorite, movies. A combination of football, Southern charm, and growing up all based off a true story, this movie is great way to leave both girls and guys in an uplifted mood. 

2. Safe Haven🌊🌞πŸͺ

Based off of the Nicholas Sparks book, Safe Haven is about a father and his two young kids who meet the new girl in town, but not everything is as simple as it appears. Based in small-town North Carolina, it includes beautiful beach scenes with dark twists and ticking clock.

3. Legally Blonde πŸ’•πŸ‘ πŸ‘—

I don't think I need to talk you through this one; it was iconic then, and it's iconic now. Perfect to re-energize yourself and enjoy the humor that never gets old. 

4. Love RosieπŸΌπŸ’’πŸŽŠ

Between the British accents, quirky editing and never ending twists in turns- this is one of my ultimate feel good movies. I have watched it at least 5 times now and it truly gets better with every watch. All about a girl and her best friend and a lot, a lot of bad timing. 

5. Soul SurferπŸ„πŸ‘™πŸ’ͺ

Another classic, but this one I feel too many people forget about. Besides, there's nothing like a nostalgia movie night. 


Comments