Easy Lemonade Hack

I don't know about you, but whenever I want to make lemonade, I never have any lemons. Also to be honest I'm never really in the mood to juice them. So instead I like to buy lemons in bulk, juice them and freeze the juice into ice cubes. After trial and error, I found that one ice cube is good for about 8 or 9 ounces of water (about a regular drinking glass). Also I like to use half of the ice cube tray to freeze condensed sugar water. Trial and error is once again the way to go to find out just how much sugar you want to put in your cube. But once you have your condensed sugar water cube and lemon juice cube, pop one of each into your glass of water. Then just wait a few minutes until the dissolve and there you go, refreshing, already cold lemonade in a flash! Enjoy:)




Comments

  1. Great tip! I will try this!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try this when its hotter. thank you aha xo

    http://gardenwiththorns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect hack! Thanks for sharinG!

    - Cielo
    www.mermaidinheels.com



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment