Favorite Apps - Games

Pointless Yet Incredibly Entertaining Games:
Jump Car- it's really a silly little app but terribly addicting. Basically you are a car, and you jump from level to level, avoiding the other cars by jumping over them or jumping to the next level. I play this in the car, I even play it while watching tv. I'm addicted. Also it shows you your average score and trust me, when you get into the game , every time you score lower than your average you must play a million and one more times to make up for it. And if your average ever goes down...yikes.

Spikes- I think we have all played spikes, it's a classic. In this game you're a bird, and you just avoid the spikes, and I LOVE it.

Games that Maybe Make You Think a Tad:
WordBubbles- A bunch of letters are presented in front of you and you must connect them to make one word, or several words. Depends on the level. It isn't really educational...but hey it's more "brain involving" I suppose then flappy bird. 

Cant think of too many more apps that I've been addicted to lately, but if you have any please do put it in the comments :)

Comments

Post a Comment